1. Established in 1950, Worth Iron is one of Philadelphia's oldest and most experienced iron companies.
2. All materials used are of the highest quality available.
3. All exterior posts and pickets are solid steel, not tubing (except "no frills" or when specified by customer).
4. All large, hand bent, custom scrolls are made of 1/4" x 1/2" stock, and small scrolls are made of 3/16" x 1/2" stock, which prohibits disfigurement.
5. All welds are professionally ground and cleaned to give a beautiful finish.
6. All orders are custom made according to the customer's specifications.
7. All panels are graded where necessary.
8. Maximum security window guards and door guard fabrications are constructed of 1/2" square solid steel bars with various design patterns to choose from. Heavy-duty fasteners are used on all installations.
9. Exterior ironwork is double prime coated, with a red oxide primer prior to painting to protect against rust and corrosion.
10. All finish coatings are durable, high-quality, oil-based iron paint for a longer lasting finish.
11. Installation techniques and procedures involve the use of the latest technology and one half of a century of experience.